Monday, February 25, 2013

Black and White Animal Pointillism


                           Original Picture:
               Black & White Pointillism Picture:
     To create my pointillism picture I found a black and white animal online and saved it in my public folder. On Adobe Fireworks I opened the saved picture on a new canvas. I put the picture in a new layer and locked that layer. I added a new layer and created a new bitmap. Using the brush tool I made the tip 5 and using the color picker I went over the eye and chose that color. Each part of the eye was a different color and I did the same for the other eye. For the fur I used the same tip ,but added a grain texture. For the outline of the Pug I used a tip size 7 and 8 for the paws. The blanket which is kind of hard to see because it's white and the background were all made using a brush tip size 10. I made the background brush tip size 10 so it would stand out from the Pug and the Pug I made brush tip size 5 for the most part to get all the detail the original picture had. Each color for each part of the picture was chosen using the color picker.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment