Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nameplates


                      Professional Nameplate



      For my professional nameplate I had a canvas with a resolution of of 200 pixels/inch, a width of 300 pixels and a height of 200 pixels. I changed my canvas color from transparent to a light aqua blue (#66FFFF). I then added a text box in the middle of the canvas typing my name and using the scale tool so my name fit most of the canvas. I left the font color black and using the stroke options I used airbrush as the stroke category and textured was the stroke name. The texture was grain and the airbrush color was a violet (#3300FF).


                       Mid-level Nameplate

     For my mid-level nameplate I had a canvas with a resolution of of 200 pixels/inch, a width of 300 pixels and a height of 200 pixels. Instead of using the canvas as a background I created a rectangle the size of the canvas and made the rectangle blue (#3366FF). I made solid the fill category, hard the edge of the fill and grain the texture. The outside stroke was Quill and the texture was vein. The outside stroke was a very light greenish yellow (#CCFF99). I then added a text box on top of the rectangle and typed my name. Using the scale tool I increased the size of the name then used the skew tool. The letters were a font preset color and I changed the colors and the fills of gradient and waves.


                     Basic Nameplate



For my basic nameplate I had a canvas with a resolution of of 200 pixels/inch, a width of 300 pixels and a height of 200 pixels. Instead of using the canvas as a background I created a rectangle the size of the canvas and made the rectangle dark blue (#000099). I made the fill for the rectangle solid and the texture DNA. I made the outside stroke light blue (#3366FF), the stroke was fluid splatter and oilslick as the texture. I then added a text box and typed my name. Using the scale tool I increased the size of my name then used the skew tool. The font of my name is dark blue (#000066). The font had a fill of solid and a texture on onyx. I used negation as my blend and glow as one of my filters. The glow was a greenish yellow (#99FF00). The stroke was unnatural, the stroke name was 3D and that texture was oilslick.

No comments:

Post a Comment