Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Name Paths

                            Name Paths


                   To make my name paths I first used the text tool to type my name. Then under modify at the top tool bar I clicked on convert to paths. Then I un-grouped the the text and moved the text around to give each letter space. On the internet I searched textures and I saved 6 images whose color was blue or was a shade of blue. I opened the picture in a new document then copied the image. In a letter I right clicked and pasted the image inside. I did this to all the letters each with a different texture. Afterwards I made the letters close and grouped them back together. I made the canvas gray because it makes the blue stand out.After grouping the letters and changing the canvas color I cropped the canvas to be a bit bigger then the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment