Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spot Color

 
Rain Tree:
To spot color the the rain tree I used the magic wand tool and increased the tolerance to get big areas. I then zoomed in and decreased the tolerance to get the smaller areas that were harder. I made the everything besides the tree sepia tone which is under creative which is in the commands at the top tool bar.  

 Before:

   

  After:

   
     Sunset:
My landscape was the sunset. To spot color the sunset I used the wand tool and since there aren't many objects it was pretty easy to spot color the sun. I left the tolerance the same and got the water and sky then slowly made my way around the sun. Everything besides the tree was gray scale which is under creative which is under commands at the top toolbar.



 Before:

     
  After:

   
                                                                      Red Squirrel:
                   To spot color the red squirrel I used the lasso tool and made big sections gray scale. To get the rest of the squirrel I zoomed in as much as I could and used both the lasso and magic wand tool to get the small edges that were hard to get at normal. Gray scale was under creative which was under commands at the top tool bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment