Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Face


Mokey Wilson

    To create my face I first started by using the elipse tool to create a circle. I used the free form on the circle so the face didn't look to round.
    I used the I eyes I had already made and changed them a bit. I made eye lids for the eyes and made the eyes look more like eyes and less like circles.
    For the nose I made an oval then using the sub select tool I made the oval look like a nose by giving the oval nostrils and shape.
     The hair was made b making small ovals and giving the ovals a gradient of folds with light and dark brown. The mustache was the same color only that the mustache has a linear gradient.
      The skin had a linear gradient with the main color being a peach skin color and the lower color being a grayish brown giving the appearance that Mokey had just shaved. The neck was made using a rectangle with the same colors and gradients.
    I made the ears my making circles then using the free from tool I gave the circles the shape of an ear.
   For the lips I made small ovals and using the sub select tool I stretched the ovals and gave the tips a point. I did the same for the bottom lip and in the middle I did the same only making the color darker to look like the person had a tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment