Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Eye

                              I created my eye by first creating the eye lids. I used the elipse tool to create the eye lids then using the free form tool I stretched eye lid out. I made the fill a linear gradient with two different colors. Very light brown and skin color. The Iris I created by using the elipse tool to make the circle. I then made the circle two different shades of blue with a cone gradient. To make the pupil I made a circle using the eclipse tool then made the gradient linear with colors gray and black. I made a smaller circle using the eclipse tool white and below the pupil so the eye had a shine effect as real eyes do. I made the eyelashes by using the line tool then the free form tool to bend the lines. I just copied and pasted many eyelashes. For the eyebrow I made a square and made the fill a pattern. Then using the free form tool I curved the square so it looked like an eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment